FFXIV (FF14) News & Guides
- How to Get All New Mounts, Minions, Hair, Emotes, and Accessories in FFXIV Patch 6.51Patch 6.51 brings us many new updates in the FFXIV world. There are many new items that you can get in 6.51, such as minions, hair, emotes, and more. Here is a list of how and where to get them. If you are interested, keep reading.
- FFXIV New Upcoming Job Viper Explained – Requirement & Weapon & InspirationThe official announcement of the upcoming Dawntrail expansion’s first new job - Viper, would be one of the most exciting news in Final Fantasy XIV’s Fanfest event in London. It is a melee DPS job that uses two swords that can transform into a single two-handed weapon. Here is everything we know so far about this new job.
- FFXIV Patch 6.5: All Mounts and How to Get ThemFinal Fantasy XIV is a popular MMORPG that features a variety of mounts that players can collect and ride. Mounts, as creatures or vehicles in the game, can be summoned by the player to travel faster or access certain areas. In the latest patch 6.5, several new mounts were added to the game. Here, we will introduce what they are and how to get them in FFXIV.
- The Ten Rarest Titles in Final Fantasy XIV 2023You could do many things in Final Fantasy XIV, and getting more achievements is one of them. Most of the achievements you can do at any time, so whenever you get bored doing other things, you can also switch to get the achievements you are interested in.
- Final Fantasy XIV – How and Where to Get All 20 New Blue Mage Spells in Patch 6.45There is an especial job in Final Fantasy XIV: the blue mages because it differs from other jobs, especially how it gets new spells. You have to watch the monsters use the spell, then kill the monster to learn that new spell or by collecting a certain number of blue mage spells.
- Final Fantasy XIV Chocobo Guide for New Players 2023Chocobos are iconic creatures in the Final Fantasy series, including Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV). They are large birds often used as mounts or companions by players. In FFXIV, Chocobos can be raised and trained to become powerful companions in battles. Here's a guide on Chocobos in FFXIV.