WoW US/Oce (Lvl70) News & Guides
- Uplift Your UI with the Best WoW Shadowlands Addons!Do you want a nice and smooth looking UI - clear Nameplates, WeakAuras, teammate abilities tracking and a lot more Quality of Life stuff? Then you are in the right place! The video is from MarcelianOnline. Just follow the step, and you will learn how to install and configure all these beauties for your own UI.
- How to Catch Up with Gear, Renown, Legendaries in WoW ShadowlandsWhether you've been hard at work, or you swapped characters entirely so that you have to start all over again, getting left behind in World of Warcraft is never fun. Today’s video is from Kelani, he shared some tips of what you can do to help catch your characters up to everyone else and which systems let you get there a bit faster.
- How to Get Sorrowbane – Free Item Level 180 Sword in WoW ShadowlandsWelcome to MrGM’s guide! Today we are going to talk about how to get Sorrowbane - the Secret Item Level 180, Two-Handed Sword in World of Warcraft Shadowlands.It is easy to get and little time is required. Now let’s go and get it!
- The Best Specs in WoW Shadowlands Early Season 1 – Best Melee Tier ListWorld of Warcraft Shadowlands launched on November 23, but the real game doesn't begin until December 8, which is the beginning of Season 1. And today we will talk about the best specs in Shadowlands early Season 1. The video below is from Skilled Capped WoW Guides. Now let’s begin!
- How to Unlock, Get and Upgrade Legendary in WoW ShadowlandsLegendaries are a staple of every single expansion in World of Warcraft in one way or another, and this is no different in Shadowlands. All classes will have their own Legendaries to choose from, along with a few neutral pieces, and they’ll be key to powering up your character. But getting Legendaries is a bit more complicated than hoping for random drops: you’ll need to gather materials to craft them.
- How to Gear Up in WoW Shadowlands—184+ Item LevelWorld of Warcraft Shadowlands is finally coming! And a new expansion not only means a new leveling experience but a new gearing up grind. So we're going to break down the current Shadowlands gearing up process so you can gear up as quickly as possible to get ready for the Mythic+ Season and the Castle Nathria raid.